Delivery & Ordering Information
For delivering of kennels, we use our own people and vehicles. At the end of the job, to ensure the job has been completed as expected we have a satisfaction form to be filled out with a 99% satisfaction rating.
- Payment - you would need to settle any outstanding balance before we can deliver / erect the kennel. If you wish to settle the balance with a bank transfer then please note that it would have to be completed 2 working days before delivery of your kennel but we’re more than happy to accept cash on arrival. Cheques are not accepted unless the cheque has been sent to us 14 days prior to the delivery date and we have cleared funds in our account.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our kennels / timber buildings, cancellations cannot be accepted after manufacture has commenced. As orders are made specifically for each customer, no refunds can be given and any monies due will need to be recovered.
- Please note that if our delivery personnel are delayed prior to starting the job due to payment issues or any other reason that causes us a delay, we would need to charge for the time currently at £20 per hour.
- We need full and unrestricted access to and around the building we are erecting, we ask for a minimum of a metre around the perimeter for safe working.
- We require the base or ground that the building to be erected on to be level and clear.
- We require access roads to your property to be large enough for a large transit size vehicle