The Kilburn Double is a full height kennel, suitable for all breeds. It has an enclosed sleeping area and a large run area.
Designed and built in the UK by Able Kennels.
This double kennel is a version of our popular Kilburn single kennel.
Free Delivery and Fitting in approx 7-14 days (surcharge for Scottish Postcodes)
Free Ant-Chew Strips worth £60.00
- The overall size is 21.2ft x 5.3ft
- Each sleeping area is 4ft wide by 5ft deep and 5.8ft high to the eaves. The ridge height is over 6ft, so there is plenty of room to move qround with ease.
- The sleeping areas come standard with toungue and grooved timber flooring. You can upgrade to a wash clean flooring which we recommend, and this helps keeping the floors clean an easy job.
- The kennel door is fitted with 3 hinges and 2 padbolts, so you can add 2 padlocks to each kennel door if required.
- Each run area is 6.5ft long by 5ft deep.
- The access door to the runs is integral to the heavy duty galvanised panel. There is a padlock point on each run door too.
- Between the 2 runs there is a separating galavanised panel (this can be upgraded as a galvanised panel with a door if required)
- The heavy duty galvanised panels come as standard with 8cm gaps (you can upgrade to panels with 5cm gaps if you prefer.
- We use ex 2' x 2' Framing which is thicker than most of our competitors. The timber is pressure treated which is expected to last upto 15 years.
- The outer cladding timbers is ex 16mm redwood shiplap cladding - (you are able to upgrade this to ex 19mm if required)
- The roof is made from solid timbers
- We use a heavy duty roofing felt (expected life 10 years)
Please note that there may be images showing options that have a fee associated with them. Slight specification changes from time to time. Please call for details.
Custom sizes available on request
A level and accessible base is required for the installation of this kennel. We also must have good external access to your base.
Prices from: £1,410.00
Quick questions (links open in a new window)
What is Coroline roofing? What are Sliding Pop Hole Doors?
Please note that some images listed may have options that cost extra - pictures are examples of what we supply and are happy to make modifications for our customers.
How To Place An Order
Choose the item you require and the options you would like to have added. Click on "Add to Cart" when satisfied. Finished shopping? Click on "Checkout" at the top, right hand corner and follow the instructions.
Placing a Deposit
You don't have to pay the whole amount, if you don't wish. If you like, you can pay a 20% deposit to secure the order and the rest on arrival / at a later date - you are given this option at Step 5 of the checkout.
How the Payment / Deposit is Taken
We use the insustry standard and trusted PayPal system to take payment. You don't have to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction - you can use your credit / debit card, if you wish.